At Mickleover Sports Football Club, we value our sponsor partnerships and are always looking at new ways to give our partners maximum exposure during matchdays, through digital media and through our printed media.
We are an ambitious, forward-looking club that is growing with each new season. Moving forward, we have plans to undertake a significant ground redevelopment at Station Road, which will allow us to compete at the highest level of non-league football and beyond.
It is the medium-term ambition of the club to be operating within the Football league, and under the chairmanship of Don Amott, and our strong, experienced management team, we believe this is entirely possible.
To date, we have partnered with many of Derbyshire’s leading companies who have aided us in progressing through the non-league pyramid. These partners have recognised that as Derby’s second football club, Mickleover Sports has the potential to provide value-for-money exposure.
A FEW FACTS:
- Over 10,000 football supporters go through the turnstiles at the Don Amott Arena each season
- Our website attracts over 20,000 page views each month (and growing)
- Our combined social media reach amounts to over 6,000 followers (and growing)
- Few non-league clubs have more ‘famous fans’ – see a few of ours here:
WHY CHOOSE MICKLEOVER SPORTS FOOTBALL CLUB?
- We have been a part of the local community since 1948
- We are run by local people
- We have an extensive junior section in addition to our 1st team, academy teams, reservse & under 19 teams from under 7 to under 18’s
- We offer free access to children under 16
- Derby County Ladies play their FA Womens Premier Division North at our ground
- Our stadium hosts several cup finals for local leagues at youth & senior levels
- Over 10,000 people attend matches during the season and this is steadily increasing especially with promotion
- Two successive promotions have given the club a big lift in media exposure
We attract regular media coverage in:
- PRINTED PRESS: Derby Evening Telegraph, the Non League Paper, other printed media
- ONLINE: Derby Evening Telegraph, Non League Today, Northern Premier League web site, many more…
- RADIO: Radio Derby
SPONSOR & PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES:
We have a wide range of commercial partnership opportunities including:
- Ground board sponsorship
- Kit & training gear sponsorship
- Signage sponsorship
- Matchday sponsorship
- Match ball sponsorship
- Programme advertising
- Player sponsorship
- Ground and stand name sponsorship
- Website & social media sponsorship
- Corporate matchday packages
- Many more..
Rather than just sending a price-list, we would like to really understand your business and tailor a partnership package that really works for you.
Interested in more exposure for your business? Great! Please contact our Commercial Manager, Keith Loring at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We would love to work with you!